20 August 2009

Moving kind of stinks

Yes we are still in the process of moving.  And yes it stinks. 

I am however very Thankful that we have house.  We found out about a week ago. 

We have enjoyed visiting family.  I have even been able to sew.  I’ll have pictures of that later on.

For now here are some pictures of my home state of West Virginia.

Enjoy

IMG_4848

IMG_4856My family standing in front of the New River Gorge Bridge

IMG_4858And just the bridge. 

IMG_4914Here’s a picture of our house!

I hope to be back soon with crafting pictures.

~Tracie   

2 comments:

  1. I tagged you with an Honest Scrap award. You can see the details here:http://smallfryandco.blogspot.com/2009/08/honest-scrap.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog. I LOVE it! Thanks for sharing your crafty side, it's so inspiring!
    Thanks,
    Erika
    www.everydayisasupersaturday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete