06 May 2009

It’s Finished

I finally finished my Mom’s Mother’s Day present.  It will probably get to her a day late (sorry mom), but it’s finished.  I hope she likes it. 

I would have had this finished last week, but while quilting, I jammed a needle half way through my finger.  Funny thing was (well at the time) I didn’t even know I had injured myself.  All I remember was taking a break and seeing blood.  Thankfully now you can’t even tell I did anything.  I had a bruise and a little hole for a few days, but now my finger has healed.

And now onto the finished piece.  Please tell me what you think.  Oh and before I forget.  My dad requested that it not be a hanging quilt.  LOL.  My mom loves to hang everything she possibly can, so he asked me to make it so they could lay it on the back of their couch. 

IMG_3295

IMG_3299 

IMG_3300

~Tracie

No comments:

Post a Comment