16 April 2009

Home…

We recently went “home” for Spring Break.  I call it “home” because we are an Army family, but that will always be our home.  It’s where I grew up, married, and where two of our three kids were born.  Thankfully we now only live 6 hours from there.

While visiting I like to go on drives to see how much the town has changed.  What’s new, what’s not there anymore.  Things like that.  Surprisingly they finally opened a Starbucks and Sonic.  That’s a big deal for the city I grew up in.  LOL.

I found this little fabric store while I was there.  It’s placed in a log cabin, smells like cinnamon, and was fully stocked with lots of fabric.  Yay!!!  I bought some fat quarters while there.  Unfortunately I didn’t have my camera with me to take a picture of the store.  But when I arrived back at my parent’s house, I took a picture of my loot.  They even have “prim” bags.  Too cute.  Oh and the fat quarters were wrapped up with raffia.  Take a look.  Now I’m trying to figure out what to make with them.  Any ideas???

 

IMG_2832~Tracie

No comments:

Post a Comment